Salesforce.com recently published an article with amazing marketing automation stats. We wanted to summarize a few of them here.
The gist: The best companies in the world are using marketing automation. And companies who use marketing automation are kicking butt. Also, there is a leaning curve, so THESE STATS WILL ONLY IMPROVE AS COMPANIES IMPROVE THEIR USE OF THEIR AUTOMATION SYSTEMS.
If you’re considering implementing a marketing automation system, now is the time to do it. Oh, and stay tuned — we will be adding a pricing page to the Lake34 website. We think our followers will be surprised by how affordable these solutions can be.
1. 75% of companies who automate see ROI within 12 months. 44% see ROI only 6 months. — Focus Research
2. The personalized, relevant e-mails delivered by companies who use marketing automation drive 18x (that is 1800%) more revenue. — Jupiter Research
3. Companies that automate see a 10% OR GREATER increase in revenue in 6-9 months. -Gartner Research.
4. Event-triggered messaging, a feature of marketing automation, saves approximately 80% on the average direct mail budget. — Gartner Research.
5. The adoption of marketing automation technology is expected to increase 50% by 2015. — Sirius Decisions
6. 1/4 of all business-to-business Fortune 500 companies are already using marketing automation, along with 76% of the largest SaaS companies in the world.
7. Companies that start using marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. -The Annuitas Group
8. The vast majority of top performing companies either already use or plan to implement marketing automation by 2015. -Gleanster
9. When marketing automation is implemented, sales productivity increases by 14.5% on average and marketing overhead is reduced by 12.2%. -Nucleus Research
Interested in discussing what marketing automation can do for your company? Don’t hesitate to get in touch. We offer solutions for a variety of different budgets that will help you overcome challenges and exceed your marketing and sales goals.