NOTE: You may incur expense, too — when you turn the company’s marketing around, are promoted, and need to buy a few new power suits. 😉
Okay, in all seriousness. Here are just A FEW ways marketing automation will save your company. I’d write more, but I have a client meeting in 30 minutes … the client is going to start marketing automation on their e-commerce site (think Amazon) and IT. IS. GOING. TO. BE. EPIC.
1. Reduce sales loss. Marketing automation has such a quick ROI because it dramatically increases sales. How? By automatically nurturing relationships with prospects and reaching out to individuals with appropriate messaging based on their behavior. Plus, when they are ready to buy, you’ll know and be able to act quickly — before they buy from your competitor.
2. Save on prospect data management. The system will automatically keep files on every prospect that includes each action they take on your website. All of this information will be compiled into one robust database.
3. Reduce ineffective marketing efforts — and unsubscribes. Marketing automation is the antithesis of spam. Your prospects will only receive highly personalized, relevant messaging based on interests they’ve expressed through their behavior on your website. And these communications will only be sent once customers voluntarily perform trigger actions, showing their desire and interest in such messaging.
4. Save on sales labor. Don’t waste time chasing leads. Your marketing automation system will alert you and the sales team when a prospect is sales-ready. So salespeople won’t waste time contacting folks who simply aren’t ready to buy yet.
5. Retain customers. Marketing automation platforms allow you to automate some of your customer service efforts, too. After you make a sale, your system will reach out to customers to ensure they are happy with their purchase. If not, you can fix it, making the customer appreciate your company even more. Plus, you can continue to reach out to those customers about various sales and offers relevant to their interests and purchases.
If you think marketing automation can help your company, we urge you to reach out to Lake34. We’ll meet up and walk you through everything. Whether you buy or not, we’re happy to meet with you. We believe getting the word out about the miracles of marketing automation is the best marketing we can do for ourselves, so we love educating people. Plus, we have options for a variety of budgets and almost everyone we meet with is surprised by how affordable automation can be.
Hope to talk to you soon!