Solid strategy is the cornerstone of everything we do at Lake34 Marketing. Because no two businesses are alike, no two marketing plans should be, either. That’s why we take a detailed approach to identifying your key needs and opportunities.
Phase 1 — Discovery: We’ll learn as much as we can about your company, goals, obstacles, and customers. From there, we’ll develop a customized plan to help you increase your profits as efficiently as possible.
We’re all looking for a more personal experience. Don’t you want the person at the coffee shop to remember your morning beverage, and to prepare it exactly the way you like it? Are you engaging and marketing to your customers based on their interests and preferences? If not, you could be losing out.
The solution is simple.
Has the buyer’s journey changed in the last 10 years? According to Caterpillar, Rockwell Automation and MAPI (Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation), the answer is yes.
What does the new sales model look like, and what does that mean to you?
Buyers are learning about solutions, comparing and evaluating online. Research says that 75 to 80% of buyers’ decisions are made before they speak with a salesperson. Are you contacting your customers and prospects too late? Do they just want a price? When is the right time to introduce your differentiator? (Hint: Not when they’re asking you for a price.) What does it take to capture and nurture buyers today?
- CASE STUDY: Is Marketing Automation Software for E-commerce Sites Really Worth the Investment?
- Lessons Learned from Amazon Holiday Shopping: Marketing Automation for E-commerce Sites
- Lake34 is Marketo-Certified to Provide World-Class Marketing Automation Services
- The Most Important Part of Your 2015 Marketing Plan
- The 5 Scariest Approaches in Marketing
- 7 Phantasmagorical Inbound Marketing Stats